Welcome to the Hopkins PTO website!
This site is a resource for you to find information about PTO-sponsored events, fundraising and the school directory.
IMPORTANT DATES COMING UP:
- March 13: Hopkins' 4th Annual Silent Auction - 6-9 pm
- March 18: Restaurant night - Bad Daddy's
If you missed your chance to buy advance tickets to the Shamrock Soiree - Hopkins' 4th Annual Silent Auction, don't worry! You can still buy tickets at the door and join us on March 13 at Parry's Pizza in the Streets at SouthGlenn. This fun, adults-only event will feature awesome items and services from local businesses, as well as the always-popular teacher/staff experiences and items!
The auction will take place from 6-9 p.m., there will be PLENTY of food provided and a cash bar.
Just a teaser of some of the items up for auction so far:
- 2 lift tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- A 6-month membership to Chuze Fitness
- Restaurant gift cards (Old Blinking Light, The Melting Pot, Jake's Brewery, Adelita's and MORE!)
- A mini pool table from Fodor Billiards
- SeaQuest Passports
- Classes at A Fine Balance Pilates
...and so much more!
We'd love volunteers from our community to help the event run smoothly. Please sign up here!
Be sure to download the Membership Toolkit Mobile App.